May 11, 2009

10 Things I Hate About ABC Family

  1. 10 things remake (http://www.shineon-media.com/2009/05/08/10-things-i-hate-about-you-first-look/)
  2. They cancelled Kyle XY - how am I supposed to stay updated on the Traeger family?
  3. Kyle XY finale ended without a proper ending
  4. Lack of Christmas Claymation Movies on during the summer months
  5. "American Teenager" show where the high school chick is preggers = RELIGIOUS PROPAGANDA
  6. I'll blame them for ABC's cancellation of my other favorite show: Pushing Daisies.
  7. They didn't have a highly publicized showing of 1970s classic claymation tale: "The Easter Bunny is Comin' To Town" this easter/passover season
  8. Lack of Jewish holiday claymation movies... goys.
  9. Same full-house re-runs - always when Michelles are 1 - 2.
  10. they DONT make me feel like FAMILY when I watch anymore... because I don't watch anymore... because of the above reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment