May 18, 2009

Plans

Since I don't technically have "disposable income" and I can't really "afford" anything, including living on my own, I've decided I need to come up with a plan... a plan to either make money, or get rid of bills.

Ideas:
  1. Fake my own death/assassination in a dramatic way so that I don't have to pay my student loans and I can bank off of my diary/gmail conversations that a friend (who is in on my death faking) will publish and sell the rights to make a dramatic and/or Lifetime movie about.
  2. Put an add on craigslist to see if anyone wants to volunteer to pay off my credit card debt and/or student loans... mainly student loans.
  3. Find some old man who wants to sponsor my lifestyle (pretty much the same as item #2, but this requires an affair or relationship and implies more presents and vacations and not just a stranger who feels bad for me).
  4. Cure cancer (on the side, like less than part time).
  5. ...
more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment