May 8, 2009

Ode to technology

Technology is great. Phenomenal even. It makes life easier.
Yeah, we're reliant on it and can't function without it. Etc. Whatever. Deal with it. Grow up. Go live on a commune island and wear dread locks and eat bamboo and raw food, we don't like you either.

Why can't it make live even easier-er?

Wireless internet - this works.... Why can't everything be wireless then? Can someone please make it happen? No one likes cords. They get tangled. People trip on them. They get pulled out accidentally (that's what she said?). Cords ruin lives. Someone fix it. Make them all wireless. Save the environment? Damn the man, save the empire.

Dear Cords,
Go away. I don't need you. I no longer want to be tangled in you. I've had it. I don't want to untangle your knots anymore. I know this is sudden, but I think we need to go separate ways. No, I don't want to just take a break. Breaks are just away to delay the inevitable break up. It's over. Don't call me. Don't text me. We're through.
Love Always,
Everything you're plugged into.

No comments:

Post a Comment